Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we return the following information.
We at www.museum-shop.it believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not connected to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form .
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC inside the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some site navigation features.
Management of Cookies
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, avoiding that the site requests to connect several times to access the following pages.
Preferences saving activity
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
Statistics and audience measurement activities (e.g. Google Analytics)
These cookies help us understand, through data collected anonymously and in aggregate form, how users interact with websites by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of the websites.
Social media cookies (e.g. Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some popular features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and commenting on site pages on social media, enabling the "like" functionality on Facebook and the "+1" on G +.
Third party suppliers
The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to publish advertisements for users of this site (and other sites) based on the statistical data collected on this site and on the websites of the Google partners.
Users can choose to opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the Ad Settings page.
By visiting the page www.aboutads.info you can disable cookies from third-party suppliers.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or control these cookies used by third party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to disable certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do this through your individual browser options. Further information on cookie management with a specific web browser can be found on the respective browser websites
Purpose of the treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals / sites connected with this and to the sending of communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be treated in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic media;
- organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data are mandatory.
Subjects to whom data personal data may be disclosed
The collected data may be communicated to:
- companies and businesses for direct mailing or similar activities;
- associations and foundations intending to purchase advertising space on lists or on the site and / or connected to the provision of a particular service.
- subjects who must have access to data, as required by law or secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- enclopius edizioni sas
- VAT number 0719724078
- Fiscal Code:
- blessed cross 12
- 80134 - NAPLES ( italy )
- Tel / Fax: 0813604228
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove that information as soon as possible.